What is Office Equipment Leasing?
Office equipment leasing is a loan in which the lender buys and owns equipment and then rents it to a business at a flat monthly rate for a specified number of months. At the end of the lease, the business may purchase the equipment for its fair market value (FMV) or a fixed or predetermined amount, continue leasing, lease new equipment, or return it.
What are the benefits of leasing office equipment?
- Increased financial flexibility for your business
- Keeps your business up-to-date with technology
- Minimum of productivity lost due to the breakdowns
- Boost moral and productivity when leasing office equipment
What types of office equipment can I lease from TECHONRENT?
Leasing is available from Photocopier machine to workstations Pc. Here is just a few pieces of equipment you can lease:
- Photocopier, Printer & High speed Scanner
- Laptop, Notebook & Desktop Computer Pc
- Server & Workstation
How long can I lease my office equipment for?
The most common terms in leased contracts are 24, 36 and 48 months. Connect Lease Corporation offers specialized terms to fit your business needs.The longer the lease term on office equipment, the smaller the monthly payment is, so consider how long you will use the equipment and how the monthly payment fits into your budget.
Need New office computers? We can Help! visit: www.techonrent.com or email us your IT requirement: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment